Latest

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Invest in best performing Shariah-compliant funds by PMB INVESTMENT





ISLAMIC UNIT TRUST FUNDS IN MALAYSIA

I'm promoting 15 Shariah-compliant funds managed by PMB INVESTMENT (www.pmbinvest.com.my).

PMB = Pelaburan MARA Berhad
PMB Investment is member of Pelaburan MARA Berhad group
Business history: since 1967 (51 years)

2 of the 15 funds gave 1-year total returns of 33% in 2017 for each fund (i.e PMB Shariah Growth Fund & PMB Shariah Small-Cap Fund).

Open to residents of #Malaysia (citizens & expats).

If interested, pls contact me: 
Ahmad Sanusi | Consultant & Agency Manager
PMB INVESTMENT | KL
www.wasap.my/60192348786
sanusi.my@gmail.com

*Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance of a unit trust funds. 

Invest wisely. Invest the Shariah way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming Events on Islamic Finance, Wealth Management, Business, Management, Motivational Alfalah Consulting, KL-Malaysia: www.alfalahconsulting.com

Please Join my facebook's fan page